Sunday, March 8, 2009

Rainy Day

i love rainy day
although many thng cn complete while raining
bt i love it
very cold n shiok
tis few days......

friday i go my darl home
morning v have breakfast near my house there a market
den go my darl home
at noon he keep on slp
n i fin stick 2 phone

sat v go his new house
act v like to go there
coz there have own room
n v cn do anythng there
of course nt tat thng la
after have a slp again
den v go pacific
unluckily v go wrong place
went ki jusco prai
haha
very unlucky
there have nth a
summore v have our lunch there
pizza hut
but there a service very bad
nt reli shiok there a ppl
all malay
after receive kelvin's call
he ask me go coffee island
ok la
after quarrel all thng
den v start our went to there
around half hours like tat v jz reach gurney frm bw
haha
today v so "lucky" c tiok my jie
duno lucky o "lucky"
den go bek home i 4get gv my darl bek his wallet
in tat raining mode v meet at down stair
haha
so romantic ya

sunday....
today v plan to visit my k didi a
bt at last no go ki
den he go out v his fren
i duno y
my mood so bad
haha
den quarrel again
after quarrel v finally have an answer
v go eat steamboat

mayb i m going to "cum"
so mood so bad
sry my darl
i lurve u
muckxx.......
nite

No comments:

Post a Comment