Sunday, April 12, 2009

Today

finally today i saw my lougong work
so qq neh
he wear a working shirt
so cool
suddenly i like feel tiok my lougong so yeng
nt same like normal time
when i 1st vision to him
i fall in love v him
haha
ish....
y nw i jz feel tiok
noob
haha
today i watch a scary movie
act it is nt la
bt hor.... so kong por
jackie chan a movie
like..... nt same like last time
tis movie i c tiok cry a
his hand.....
wow
nice punk style
i like it
bt i nt reli like the ending
all die
sad ending
after watch movie v go eat japanese food
wow
delicious
v eat very spicy a la mee
1st time i c my mum say spicy
huhu
den go meet my lougong again
after cum bek home
my jie a bf til at our home
while my jie slping
he sit at dining room slp
so funny nia
at nite b4 go fetch my uncle go eat
sudenly duno y i so brave n without more thnk
i tel my mum i wan buy laptop
finaly she aprove d
so gud
finaly i own my laptop d
hehe
i m so hapi
today eat so much
i order mix grill 4 my dinner
got lamp, beef, chicken n sausage
so dilicious
yumi yumi
my cousin oso try share v me
so ful now
hehe
i m going to wait my lougong cal me d
tata

No comments:

Post a Comment